





So I stole 99.9% of these photos from Kylie. But since I'm her sister and all I figured it would be ok (hah). Lets face it, she's the photographer, I'm not. Her pictures rock. It's funny because when we do something together I feel like I'm doing pretty good at capturing fun shots, then I compare to Ky's photos and I just laugh at myself haha. It's all good, we each have our own talents :) I just love Ky's photos and am glad she's my sister to hook me up for life, woot woot! So thank you Ky Bird ;).
Now lets talk about these pictures. You have seen this alley way on my blog before, see HERE. But, this time we were all three together which makes it all the merrier. Despite the freezing cold weather and short visit, we had a good time walking around acting like gangsters. Also, I have this thing for hot pink beanies lately. I'm not sure why besides I love bright colors. So if you ever know a cute one to buy besides a good ol' Neff one, shoot me a comment. Also, I'm on the hunt for some cool leopard leggings or jeans. I'm not sure if those are still cool or not, Meg would know, she's the fashionista of us three :). But I borrow my sisters clothes practically the entire time we are together so I have a ever-growing wish list. I know, not important. The End.
haha i second everything you said about kylie's photos. sometimes i just say- screw it! i'm not even gonna try! then i can just take hers :)
ReplyDeleteit was so fun having you in boise lisa, i always love when sissies visit. love you!
i love that you girls are so close. such cute pictures and such fun times.
ReplyDeleteyou make me laugh! sissy you're doing an amazing job with your photography, never let someone else's art stop you from creating your own! love you!
ReplyDelete