The Pipe Masters is the world's best surf contest to go to! I feel so blessed that I went three years in a row, and this year with family. The 2013 contest definitely took the cake, with John John claiming the win! The weather was perfect, the crowd was the biggest I'd ever seen, and our favorite surfer won! The waves weren't as huge as they have been in the past, but it was still awesome to watch. It's crazy to see them get spit out of the barrel. Literally, spit (see all the white spray). Waves are truly amazing, and Hawaii has some of the most powerful in the world. Pro surfers blow my mind with their talent, and lets not forget about the water photographers. What those guys go through is so insanely dangerous, you have to be a true watermen to handle it. Swimming out there for hours while holding a heavy camera and getting good shots, sure, no problem! Insane I tell you, absolutely amazing.
The Pipe Masters is the world's best surf contest to go to! I feel so blessed that I went three years in a row, and this year with family. The 2013 contest definitely took the cake, with John John claiming the win! The weather was perfect, the crowd was the biggest I'd ever seen, and our favorite surfer won! The waves weren't as huge as they have been in the past, but it was still awesome to watch. It's crazy to see them get spit out of the barrel. Literally, spit (see all the white spray). Waves are truly amazing, and Hawaii has some of the most powerful in the world. Pro surfers blow my mind with their talent, and lets not forget about the water photographers. What those guys go through is so insanely dangerous, you have to be a true watermen to handle it. Swimming out there for hours while holding a heavy camera and getting good shots, sure, no problem! Insane I tell you, absolutely amazing.
You may also like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those tubes and lindsay's tankini top. loves.
ReplyDeleteYour life is so beautiful! Also, where is the shark suit from. DYING!
ReplyDeletexx Laur
laurynlasko.blogspot.com
thank you!! its from zumiez online but i know they have it on zappos and other sites too! google billabong great white one piece :) it will show a bunch of sources linking to it! good luck!
Deletehawaii is the best. you three girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete