i want proof


Recently Chase and I had the fun opportunity to model for Proof Eyewear. They are a rad company that specializes in wood sunglasses. What makes it even better is that Chase and I are college friends with the owners, and it's so fun being able to support a company that your friend has grown and turned into a successful business. I love supporting companies like this, and the fact that they are based in my home state of Idaho makes it all the better.

These photos were taken by my sister Kylie who is an a-m-a-z-i-n-g photographer. She seriously works magic behind the lens and knows her stuff. I'm not what you would call a natural while on camera (hah, if only you knew) so it was nice feeling comfortable since it was my sister shooting the photos. Watching Kylie in her element, doing what she loves was such a joy to me. The whole time I was just observing her and so proud of her talent that she shares with the world. Her ability to direct us as models was so fun and natural, yet professional and clear. She had the ability to incorporate her creative design ideas into beautiful shots making for unique and fresh photos. I get such a raw and natural vibe off her work that cant help but trap me into staring at them for hours. Check out her website here and get yourself a new pair of sunnies for summer by Proof.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. oh my goodness! my heart literally just melted. lissy, this is such a sweet dedication. thank you so so much. your words mean the world to me. like, really? you are so sweet. i loved reading this. you have lifted my spirits today! thank you for that sissy. thank you for sharing these wonderful words about me. makes me feel like a million bucks. i love you, and your support means so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.