ashley comes to visit


Back in September my friend Ashley came to visit! I was SO HAPPY to have her for a weekend all to myself. She was prego and decided to make one last trip before her due date, lucky me. Now she is mama to an ADORABLE baby boy named Johnny and I love him so (even though I haven't met him yet). Ash and I met in Hawaii and she is one of the raddest girls I know and I am so glad we have become such good friends. She totally gets me and we can be so real with each other and that is something I love about her. So thank you Ashley for a fun weekend playing at the beach, eating yummy food, talking about anything and everything, and helping me nanny ;).
You may also like:

2 comments

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.