my very first market

Photos taken in November 2014. 

I can't believe I forgot to publish this post! I wanted to do it now anyway for documenting sake, since this was my very first show ever for Seamaid Market. This was at Queen Bee Market in Oceanside, fall 2014. I remember feeling nervous for my first show selling my jewelry, curious to see and hear the feedback I would get from locals seeing my work for the first time. But with the support of my husband and assistance of my sister, I was able to put my dreams into action and have a great time! It was definitely a success, and what has driven me back to continue selling as a vendor at Queen Bee.

I love looking back to see how my shop Seamaid Market has evolved and all the things I have learned along the way. Such good memories and many more to come. My dream is to own a boutique someday on the coastline, where I can sell jewelry, clothes, art, home decor AND have a mini bakery with all healthy alternative desserts. Seems like a long shot, but I would love to make it happen. We shall see :)
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. such talent you have! such a beauty you are! so glad i could help...even though i'm not sure i'm good at it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you lis! and i love the sounds of your dream! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.