otter rock surfy surf





 
This little gem of a beach is on the Oregon Coast. The waves are the perfect size for my liking and its all sand bottom yumminess. This day in particular was rarely divine because the sun gods (pun intended---sterling spencer) granted us with clear blue skies and warmer waters. I mean don't get me wrong, Oregon's ocean is always nippy haha, but I survived without a hood and gloves this time. Ky and I paddled out with our brothers and had a grand time pretending we knew what was up. And you wonder why there are never photos of us actually surfing? Two reasons. One, the water was freezing and no one was willing to swim with a go pro. And two, our surf pics are boring status and I'm not afraid to admit it. Okay, the end!

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. haha. boring status. we're not getting tubed, so our photos aren't that interesting - true. but we know how to have fun sister! be proud!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha for real. gosh i love these pictures! that was such a fun beautiful day! wish we could do stuff together like this more often. love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.