











Photos taken November 2016
My heart is so full of gratitude. I cannot even begin to thank all the people that deserve thanks. Remi has been beyond spoiled by so many. Her welcome to the earth was grand, and I truly believe she is something remarkably special. She fought to be here and be with our family, as did we, and it was nothing short of divine miracles that lead to our union.
In November when Rems was just six weeks old, our family went to my parent's house in Idaho for Thanksgiving. My mom and sisters threw an adorable baby shower with the best theme! Mexican boho fiesta!!! I LOVED IT! They nailed all my favorite things and colors beautifully. There was an adorable tassel garland above the presents, the table was lined with the cutest boho runner topped with cactus, pretty florals, and succulents. The Mexican food was AMAZING! My mom made ALL of it herself! A delicious taco salad bar, yummy sherbet float drink, jarritos, and even friend ice cream. What a dream.
Truly grateful that I was able to celebrate Remi joining our family amongst family and friends I've known since I was born. Some of my old teammates from soccer even showed up, literally brought tears to my eyes. Living far away in California is hard for me because I really miss all of those that mean so much to me back home. So for them to take the time to do this for us while we were visiting for the holidays meant more then they will ever know. Love all of you who attended, and my best friends (mom and sisters) for making us girlies feel so special and loved. Because of our amazing baby showers, I didn't have to buy diapers until Remi was 4 months old. BLESSINGS, blessings, on top of more blessings. xoxo . . .
I love this so much. Rem is the cutest little doll.
ReplyDelete☼ cabin twenty-four