cheescake factory...yes please

Every Friday Chase and I have our traditional "date night." A must have and essential part of our week, and both of our favorite day. Thanks to my wonderful brother and sister in law for a wedding gift card to The Cheesecake Factory, we were able to make a special trip to Waikiki and fill our bellies. 
Friday night fireworks! Always love it.
I love how Cheesecake sprinkles sugar along the rim of your glass with the lemonades. YUM!
Sexy husband :)

Our INSANELY huge dishes! He got some kind of burrito and I got something along the lines of Bam Bam Curry. Delicious. Oh and don't forget the cheesecake! Too bad I forgot to take pics. But I got the flourless one, LOVE IT its the best one. Get that one next time you go :) 

Chow!
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. wow yum yum. you look GORGEOUS and chase oh so handsome. FYI "chow" is spelled either ciao or chao heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok first of all you two are SO HOT! seriously. second, i love that place! lisa what is that curry you got? that looks amazing i need to branch out and try that next time. and i usually get the chocolatey cheesecake, is the flourless more healthy? you are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish! Wish we had a Cheesecake Factory in Twin Falls...I'd get myself a gift card! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first, you are beautiful! second, i've always wanted to surf Waikiki at night when they have the fireworks but cheesecake factory as night might just take precedence. gotta love tooooown :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i LOVE date nights! and in waikiki! and cheesecake! yum you are BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.