I'm pretty sure I really need a puppy some day. Especially when living the beach life. They are so cute and fun. When Chase and I went to Pipe yesterday there were these cute lil' dogs who kept running up to us and laying on our towels and snuggling and kissing. Totally makes me miss our dogs at home and I can't wait to have some of our own. Beach dogs = best dogs.
Plus there was a competition yesterday. The back door shoot out. Hence John John Florence below. And the weather was AMAZING. I was in awe. Perfect end to a wonderful break before school. Tomorrow :( Blah.
John John Florence and his homie.
Cute puppies with some John John in the background. Fun day, I think so :)
your life rules. that guy kinda looks like chase in those pics. and this is megan.
ReplyDeletei want a puppy too. thanks for rubbing it in.
ReplyDelete