Last weekend Chase and some of his buds went to play skate hockey at the local park. The wives decided to kick back, chat, and be entertained. Nothing is funnier than this. When our husbands would fall or get bashed or miss the ball entirely we would all leap with worried faces and yell, "Are you ok, oh my gosh," only to find our husbands looking at us with a face that said, "Are you kidding me, you did not just say that in front of all of my friends!" Ha ha, so hilarious. Boys are so funny, they are always fine right?! I seriously felt like that annoying mom at games that never stops cheering and leaps from her seat when injury occurs! Who am I? Sorry Chase, I guess I'm allowed to be the worried annoying wife sometimes, right? Also I tend to be the wife that takes lots of pictures. Annoying again. . . oops! But I don't care...MEMORIES PEOPLE! Plus who plays skate hockey? It's hilarious.
So our friend Cade (pictured above) is from Canada and we all know how Canadians love hockey ;) So why not incorporate it into skating? Amazing. So don't mind the blurry pics. Guess our camera isn't so hot at night with field lights. But you get the drift. Basically they play with same rules as hockey and the goals are the grocery carts. Creative. Don't tell Foodland. Innocent bystander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! This game looks hard core! I wish you had taken some video action, I would love to see how this works!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck mel, i didn't even think about recording DANG IT! ahhh next time they play i def will :) youre so smart.
Deletenow this is legit! those boys are so creative
ReplyDeletehaha how fun you have coolest hub ever
ReplyDeletehahaha how awesome! this looks SO FUN!
ReplyDeleteKay that is SERIOUSLY creative - who woulda thought!?
ReplyDelete