chuns reef

This past weekend Chase and I headed out to Chuns Reef for some good surf (for me). I like it here when its small and Chase is a good supporter. He took pictures, pushed me into a couple waves, and gave me direction since I feel like a never ending beginner. But I was out there on my own for about 45 minutes and caught some decent waves before he came to assist me.
Chase's cute lil' feet shot.
 Paddling out. It was a pretty small day but I like it that way. Only problem is waiting around for the swells to break. I got super cold but it's always worth it!
 Chase getting bored waiting to photograph me catching a wave ;)
 Look hard, I'm out there!
 Ha ha check it out, killer wave! NOT! But..it is my first surf picture of me actually standing, even if it is just white wash. Not sure why we haven't got any surf pics yet of the year in a half I have lived here.
 I had a lot of fun surfing and love Chuns. It is gorgeous green water and you can see straight to the bottom. Lots of sand and some reef. It's really deep in some areas but shallow in others so you have to fall flat to avoid getting reef bite. I also saw my dream board that I spotted in Waikiki out there. A really cute Roxy longboard that is aqua with orange stripes. But the girl who bought it was hangin 10 and deserved it much more than I ever will (hehe).
 After we surfed we stopped by Turtle Bay to warm up in the hot tubs. Too bad we got kicked out. But we enjoyed acting like tourists staying at the hotel.
 Check out this GREEN grass. Get real, love it!

You may also like:

8 comments

  1. gosh you are beautiful! HOW FUN! i never surfed there take me! you look so hot! i miss you guys! rad pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAA!!! So glad you have some pictures of you surfing! You look so cool! Also I think you and your sisters need to tell everyone where you get your cute swimsuits because I can never find cute modest ones, but you three always have hot/cute swimsuits. SHARE PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks mel :) i want you to come out so we can go together!! and i get my suits from target, alloy, delias, Victorias Secret (online), and sometimes Urban has some (sale only). That is where I can always find modest ones in my price range. take a lookey :)

      Delete
    2. oh and also amazon sometimes or ebay. random i know. but really. and zappos!

      Delete
    3. oh man also nordstroms rack and pac sun. wow so many places. mel, they can be found! haha!!

      Delete
  3. surfing seems so hard to me! but look at you! that's so cool that you can go surfing! I said it before but Hawaii looks so amazing and looks like you guys are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the surf pictures! i had my first surfing lessons last weekend, ha, I know there is a long way down the road for me to go! but it makes so much fun, right??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.