rockies

 
This past Monday we had no school (Presidents Day) so we decided to go to the beach before we ran errands. Chase surfed at his go-to spot, Rocky Point. I tried to capture some cool shots. Can you spy him on the left side of this pic?!
Not Chase, but sweet pic.
Surfersssssss.
My Chase watchin for waves. I apparently am really bad at catching him on good waves. I just have bad luck. I need to become a better surf photographer. Until then, here are my attempts. We want to get a water camera or go pro to actually take out with us. Surf pics are just the coolest.
Life on the North Shore. Full of surf and sun, just our style :) We are excited for the weekend, the Rondo fam is visiting! Mama and Papa Rondo, two of my brother in laws, and one sister in law and nephew are on their way Sunday. YAY!! There will be surfing, food, and beaches involved. Can't wait!

You may also like:

8 comments

  1. dont worry. when i come visit i'll get some sick pics of your boo out there. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me too right?!?! we have none of me :( where i surf is too far out from the shore so you can't tell. plus chase is always in the water with me

      Delete
  2. So cool! Chase looks like he's pretty dang good at surfing! Now I want to see pictures of you catching some waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pics! Surfing seems so hard but looks like he's pretty good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chase is so cool. and get a GOPRO, that is the best and its waterproof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chas is very good!! i haven't even captured the real good waves he catches. hence i need a better camera and need to be in the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome is this :) I love that you two love surfing...i'm too chicken to try it I think ;) Glad you guys are soaking up such awesome waves! And how fun that family is coming next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.