this past friday was a dream. i came home from a long day of interning at the health center and working, to a sweet hubby with a romantic surprise up his sleeve! he had gone to the store earlier that day and gathered some goods for a romantic sunset picnic get away to our "secret spot." he told me, "why go to a busy restaurant when we can go somewhere like this and have just the two of us." i couldn't agree more. it was perfect, and just what i needed.
chase got yummy meat, fancy cheese, crackers, delicious mustard, grapes, banana peppers, and sparkling cider. i just couldn't stop smiling, i love eating this kind of meal. especially with this kind of view. we found the perfect spot to watch the sunset as we ate. it was the best date. i love my husband and all the sweet things he does for me. i will gladly be his date forever . . .
You two are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteYum! I just love all those little snacks! Cute top Lisa!
ReplyDeleteyou gusy are the cutest! I love it! I love the picnic food! YUM! and I love your bellbottoms! so cute!
ReplyDeleteokay fo real? i die
ReplyDeleteyummy! and so romantic i love it!
ReplyDeleteHealthy snacks? ;) Yum! And on the beach. Truly perfect.
ReplyDelete