






sundays are the best. it's a day chase and i get to be together all day, just us. we sleep in, we eat a yummy more well-thought out breakfast, we don't work, we just get to be. we go to church and learn how to become better and more christ-like people, kindling the spirit in our lives. then we often find ourselves plopped in bed again, with good food in hand and our fav tv show going. all the while, pushing and shoving each other till we are comfortable in our 'usual' tv viewing positions.
the thing is, when chase and i are inside practically all day, we sometimes start to go a little nutty. we start doing weird things to annoy each other, like pushing and shoving (playfully mind you) just to get a some kind of rise goin'. if that doesn't work i like to do the annoying 'pec punch' (sorry husband) while chase decides to point at everything instead of speak. whenever this starts happening, we know it's time.
a walk will do you some good.
so, we get outside! it cures all weirdness and antsyness, believe me. this day in particular chase and i explored around kawela bay all the way down to turtle bay. chase skipped rocks while i photographed cool trees. nothing beats a beautiful bay surrounded by banyan trees and horses riding along the beach. well nothing except ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. but that's a whole other story :).
I have been following you and your sisters for a while now and simply adore your blogs. While my new husband and I set off on our honeymoon to Hawaii and as we were visiting the BYU campus I'm almost positive I saw you. I freaked out and made my husband turn the car around just so I could catch another glimpse. I was too excited for words while I practically hung out the window. So I could be wrong and my husband now thinks I'm absolutely crazy. But if you were riding a bike and wearing a yellow shirt.. Please prove him wrong. :)
ReplyDeletehaha it very well could have been me, i did wear a yellow skirt this week. was the bike purple and red? i painted it! if so, then yep! so fun you should of yelled hi :) glad you enjoy my bloggy!! you are a sweetie!
DeleteLisa, I love these pictures. you live in the perfect place. i love how some fresh air and nature scenery can change a mood and give some energy.
ReplyDeleteit sure will! chase looks good in your hat!
ReplyDeletethis was so funny! i could totally picture you guys doing that, haha. love walks!
ReplyDelete