encinitas


Life in Encinitas is good, real good. I feel like that should be this city's slogan, I don't care if it's not proper grammar :). I'm so happy to be living near the ocean again. I'm telling ya, leaving Hawaii is DEPRESSING. I think about it constantly and mention it at least twice a day. And that's downsizing after being back on the mainland for over a month now. I know, boo hoo old news. But really, I'm so grateful to be living in California with a fresh start at life. New people, new jobs, new ocean (to me at least), new car, and a new ward. Change is good, and I'm learning to embrace that.

Currently, we are living with my in-laws in their cute little blue house that reminds me of a beach cottage. We are literally a two minute walk from the beach, which is right across the street. Stonesteps has become my stomping grounds. It's where I surf, run, climb those dreadful stairs (great workout), watch the sunset, and relax. It's cool because Encinitas is a small enough town that most people know each other, but big enough to have plenty of delicious places to eat. I love how strong the surf culture is here and how everyone is always outside enjoying nature in whatever way they see fit. I mean, I saw a bulldog skateboarding the other day haha. Oh California, I'm diggin' ya right now :).
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Lis these pics are amazing! You are one good little photog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it resonates with you, sissy!
    xo
    kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing. good, real good. haha lis you live the life!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.