hair makeover

my terrified head shot for the producers
 moments before i busted out with nervous tears
 before from the front
 before from the back
the triplets

A little over a month ago my sisters and I were approached through our travel blog by the tv show The Doctors to be featured in an episode discussing various beauty topics. WHATTTT, I know, our jaws dropped too. You see, we have been approached multiple times by various reality tv shows and companies to do a diddy on triplets with no follow through. So of course, we brushed it off thinking it would never happen. But to our surprise, IT DID! And this is how it went down.

Our debut was to have famous celebrity stylist Ken Paves whom we all adore, prove to the audience that any woman can pull off any hair color or cut she wants! So being triplets and all, we were prime candidates to add a little pazazz to the makeover hype. And he sure did prove himself right, because we all LOVE each others hair and find comfort knowing that we can pull off various colors and lengths.
As I mentioned yesterday along with the commercial, the episode airs today March 7th! The show is at different times depending on the area, so check HERE for your local listing if it's not too late. In the meantime, I will be sure to watch it by myself and avoid the thought of those who may be watching, eek! We basically were told to just go up there and talk, no script, all natural flow. So we hope we performed okay and appreciate you bearing with us. Being in the spotlight is definitely not our thing but we had fun pretending hehe. At least we have great hair. Now we just need Brazilian blowouts :)!!

Or watch video clip online HERE!
You may also like:

9 comments

  1. Just watched y'all! I've never been so giddy to watch a doctor show! Y'all look phenomenal! Gave me courage to maybe try something new next time I go to get my hair done. Also, super adorable, not awkward! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thank you so much!! def try something new next time, its so much fun!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys killed it! Loved all the hairstyles they did on you girls. What a cool experience for you guys to have!! Love your new do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you amber, you're the sweetest! i hope to keep the blonde for a while :)

      Delete
  4. AHHHHH you all look beautiful!

    xx laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha and to think you were the one who DIDNT want a hair makeover. see, I TOLD YOU SO! always listen to megan! your hair turned out so good, can't wait to see more after pics!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.