such a great combo! i live in bali and I always think how Hawaii looks so similar with bali.
GAHHH you live in bali? i am so incredible envious haha. do you blog? I'm gonna go look :)
hahaha,,i'd say the same about you living in Hawaii!
ya except i don't anymore :( i live in encinitas, CA now! but its still great, don't get me wrong. but i definitely miss hawaii!!
photo stealer!!!! still love you :)
haha i noticed that too! lisaaaaaa we love you!
guilty. i only stole these for that TT post and they are so beautiful i put them on mine too. oops :) love you! thanks sister haha!
ps, 6 of those photos you took. so not all stolen ;)
just made me wish I lived in Hawaii!xx Llaurynlasko.blogspot.com
thanks for stopping by, xo
such a great combo! i live in bali and I always think how Hawaii looks so similar with bali.
ReplyDeleteGAHHH you live in bali? i am so incredible envious haha. do you blog? I'm gonna go look :)
Deletehahaha,,
Deletei'd say the same about you living in Hawaii!
ya except i don't anymore :( i live in encinitas, CA now! but its still great, don't get me wrong. but i definitely miss hawaii!!
Deletephoto stealer!!!! still love you :)
ReplyDeletehaha i noticed that too! lisaaaaaa we love you!
Deleteguilty. i only stole these for that TT post and they are so beautiful i put them on mine too. oops :) love you! thanks sister haha!
Deleteps, 6 of those photos you took. so not all stolen ;)
Deletejust made me wish I lived in Hawaii!
ReplyDeletexx L
laurynlasko.blogspot.com