new hair


NEW HAIR!!!!
 And I'm loving it, I still can't believe it's me!
Ken wanted to give me an earthy organic look and match my beachy lifestyle to my hair.
So on came the brown to beigey-golden ombre. 
I think he nailed it :).
Two days in the salon for a total of around 13 hours was worth it.
And the damage was minimal. These people know what they are doing!
We even left with some free product and two follow up appointments. 
AMAZING. We feel so thankful.


The week my sisters and I were in LA for our makeovers was so hectic. 
We were frantically trying on millions of outfits to see what would work for the show.
I kept trying to find time to paint my dang nails which never happened. Annoying.
Driving around LA and Hollywood to find the salon was an adventure in itself.
Kylie played "manager" for us and was constantly taking care of stuff with the director.
It was crazy. Frantic. Wild. And SO FUN!
Needless to say we completely FORGOT to take after photos with our nice cameras.
Boo, so here you go with my cell phone pics. Better than nothing :)
The above photos ^^^ were after my final day in the salon and getting a beautiful blowout.
If only if only my hair looked like this everyday.


This was the day of the show.
I'm glad the makeup artist kept my look natural. I was worried, so that made me happy.
My sisters looked beautiful as well, I was astonished at how different we all look.
Walking together now people look at us differently. Almost like they are just glancing. 
Like we're normal! Hah, that's been a first. 
No more zoo animal stares trying to figure out what they are seeing!
Yes we are triplets and identical, but the hair makes us each feel unique and true to ourselves. 
Such a fun change that we are having fun embracing.
If you ever have wanted to try something new with your hair, I dare you. 
Because you are beautiful. If I can do it, you can do it. Trust me :)!



You may also like:

6 comments

  1. looking stunning! I love it!

    xx L
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    hha, 13 hours better make it worth it! can't wait to see how the show going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great color. as time goes on i love it more and more, and i can tell you do too! so beautiful sis. that was a fun ride. i'm such a good producer, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, miss I CANT DO IT YOU GUYS IM NOT GOING! hahaha, now look at ya, loving your hair! aren't you glad i made us do it? so beautiful lisa. the melt really is perfect. and you are lucky your make up was natural looking, mine on the show was terrible i hated it, haha. i cant wait to get another new look at our next appointment!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.