
four wheelers
mountain lakes
hiking
motorcycle rides
river surfing
crisp mountain air
fireworks on the lake
holiday parade
hot dogs
campfires
floating the river
muddy buddies
family
^^^^^^
Why our cabin is so great :)
Every year for the 4th of July my family goes to our cute little cabin in the woods for our Fly reunion. I hadn't been since 2010 when I moved to Hawaii, so it was so fun to finally feel involved again. Although the family members in attendance has dropped to only my siblings and parents! Not sure what happened there, but I was happy to see all my brothers and sisters.
Chase and I made the drive to Idaho from San Diego with no stopping except for gas and food. It was worth the long 14 hour drive to spend a quick weekend in the mountains. I adore Cascade, it is one of my favorite places in the entire world! I have been going there with my family since I was a little kid and the memories we have made in that beautiful neck of the woods are priceless. Can't wait to build upon those memories with my own little family :) Feeling grateful.
More pictures from my iphone
>>> takin' a dip
>>> i love lake + chase
>>> motorcycle cruise
>>> van spam
>>> new nephew tripp
>>> 4th of july sisters
>>> the cabin
i think that's a perfect ingredients for having a good time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun 4th of July! I love your "Get Out and Explore" shirt!
ReplyDeleteThere's a giveaway going on over on my blog right now. We're giving away 2 $25 vouchers for a pair of black framed eye glasses from Firmoo. Check it out: http://www.love-laurie.com/2014/07/a-giveaway-with-firmoocom.html
thank you! its from mile high clothing :) http://www.milehighclothing.com/
Deletesorry for ruining pics when i'm in them hahahahaha
ReplyDeletelove this lisa! what a great trip. so glad you guys came.
haha you NEVER ruin them, only make them better :) love you!
Deleteim catching up!!!!! thanks for taking pictures of this trip lissy!
ReplyDelete