solvang


Is it just me, or was there a season of the Bachelorette where they all went to Solvang? Call me crazy, but I feel like there was (Emily's perhaps?). I feel like I remember Emily and Jeff playing with dolls on strings there? Haha, okay . . . I'll stop.

Each year Chase's family makes a trip out to Solvang near Santa Barbara to celebrate their Nana's birthday. Nothing beats a cute little Dutch town full of delicious baked goods, ice cream, and fun little shops. We had little samples of different treats from whatever we thought looked good and tried our best to control ourselves. We decided the main reason people go there is to eat :). Oh, and we saw a fun outdoor play that was super funny and creative! That's another reason people go to Solvang. Food and plays, there you have it people! Go there :)

You may also like:

2 comments

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.