wind n sea

Pineapple tank c/o: Indy Brand Clothing  //  Aloha pom pom shorts c/o: Serei Clothing  //  Head wrap c/o: Fabric Wraps

I have been dying to go to Wind n Sea beach ever since I moved to California. I hear it looks more like Hawaii due to the reef and the aqua clear waters. Unfortunately, the day we visited it was windy, grey and cold. But I could totally tell where it gets it's rep from! It was so beautiful I absolutely love this beach and we will definitely go back when it's sunny. I can be a sun snob haha, so I gotta experience it at it's prime. At least now I know where to go when I'm feeling Hawaii sick :)!

PS: curious about where I got my cute pineapple tank and pom pom shorts? See links above ^^^
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. seriously beautiful. i personally love the grey beach days, they are my favorite! but i'm also really pale, so the sun does me so much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and rings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! i need to go to this place!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.