stoked









All I can say is that right now I'm stoked. Tomorrow I fly out to HAWAII!!!! I CAN"T WAIT! I'm going to visit some friends and hang out on the North Shore for a week and live the HI life again :) I plan on shelling, surfing, eating poke and taking lots of beach naps. If I can, I'll try and squeeze in a hike with some friends. How this spontaneous trip came to be was for reals divine intervention.

Back in January or so, Chase, his brothers and Dad started planning this surf trip to Nicaragua. Unfortunately, it was boys only so I was major bummed. To make myself feel better I randomly looked up flights to Hawaii a few weeks ago, my happy place, and it was meant to be! I found a stellar deal on a flight and within the day it was booked. Aweeee, I feel happier now :) Anyway, I still plan on taking a sisters trip internationally here in the near future since Chase gets to go to Nicaragua, but more than anything I want to explore this beautiful world with him. We have been talking about Tahiti and Bali a TON lately and I can't stop day dreaming about it. So, before we have kids you better believe we are gonna hope and pray to make that happen. In the meantime, stay tuned via my instagram for some aloha vibes comin' up :)!

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. we've been wanting to go to bali for years, but it's SO expensive to fly there (but oh so cheap to stay). such a conundrum! bah! dude have fun in hawaii. soak it up for all of us! LOVE YOU LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in bali. let me know if you guys ever come down here! (and your pictures make me want to go the beach N.O.W)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.