mt. baldy

Photos taken in January 2015.

I don't think I can express enough how much I love having the mountains so close to our little beachy town here in Encinitas. I grew up in Idaho as many of you already know, so I really get the best of both worlds here in San Diego.

Kylie and Spence moved to California after college in Hawaii as well, and have been awesome adventure buddies! I am so sad that they are gone in Idaho filming for the next six months, but can't wait for them to move back :) They have shown us lots of beautiful things which I am so grateful for.

Mt. Baldy is near LA and is definitely worth the mini road trip for us to see the snow. We did some light hiking and explored a pretty waterfall. On our way down the mountain we ate dinner at the most DELICIOUS pizza place ever that I highly recommend. Chase and I can't wait to go back this summer and go camping and climb the peak. Now all we need is a cute chocolate lab to be our hiking buddy :)
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. i miss this day! was the best! i miss you guys! i love adventuring together! forver and ever amen!

    also labs shed SO MUCH! but i want a chocolate pup of some kind too! i just can't decide... AHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh its pretty there! looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.