we love mountain lakes


This picture is seriously so funny to me. Perfectly candid of what my face does when Chase isn't willing to pause for two seconds for a cutesy photo haha. I  know I'm not alone people, I can't be the only wife who does this, right? (hah)

After camping in Alabama Hills we decided to work our way towards Mammoth. We stopped by two beautiful mountain lakes on the way, Lake Convict and June Lake. Both have gorgeous teal water fresh from the snow run off. If it were sunnier I'm sure we would have been able to see straight to the bottom.

In the summers it is a beautiful place to fish and in the winters it's a beautiful place to soak in the views. When we visited back in March it was super windy and cold, but we enjoyed running around in Ky's awesome sleeping bag coat and snuggling in hammocks. We even had a dance party on the docks! Oh the things you do to entertain yourself in the wild :).
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. these pics make me happy. that was such a fun trip. chase is cool doin flips n stuff.
    also don't act like you liked the dance party! you totally hated on it the WHOLE time and got mad i recorded it... liar! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too lisa, me too! husbands can be such terds!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.