baby shower for kovan






























Last weekend I threw a baby shower for my friend Jaysa with some help from church friends. Needless to say, I think it turned out adorable! I'm so happy everyone came and supported beautiful mama to be and baby boy Kovan on the way!

Jaysa's husband flys planes, so I thought airplanes would be the perfect theme. We held it at my in-laws house and had the perfect Saturday brunch. The food was amazing and there was plenty to go around! For an activity I bought an ABC book online, and each person chose one or two letters to draw something with the corresponding letter as well as sign their name. I thought it was a great way to remember who came to the shower and who drew what! I found the book on etsy HERE. So cute! We also had a vintage clothes line of the Daddy's baby clothes, and in the middle was his baby sweater with clothes pins in it. Each one people wrote a word of encouragement for mama. We opened gifts at the end and each guest got to leave with their very own cute airplane treat.

Celebrating a first baby is so special, and deserves heaps of love. I'm glad I could be involved in a small way to welcome this sweet baby boy into the world. I'm lucky to have such good friends and an amazing ward that help make this so special. I forget how fun throwing parties is :), hope to do more soon!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.