the fair


saturday we went to the 50th state fair in  honolulu and had such a blast! i was looking forward to the weekend all week solely because of the fair. i blame the "idaho" in me. fairs were totally the thing to do in the summer. but the difference is in idaho there are rodeos, country singers, auctions, and a whole lot more animals and fried foods.

we didn't go on any rides so i guess that lead us to lots of eating. and let me tell you, chase and i ate our hearts out. i had funnel cake for the first time, which i did enjoy but i must admit scones are waaaaay better. and i had a delicious shake and some yummy cotton candy! chase enjoyed funnel cake, parts of my cotton candy and shake, a corn dog, a cinnamon roll, and pizza. we felt like crap, but we were happy. but it was a fair, which means everything is "fair" game, right?!
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. I LOVE fairs!!! Ours comes each October, which in Georgia, is a sign of very welcome cooler weather headed our way. I don't do the rides; they make me so sick. But I love eating fair food. I too feel like crap the next day, but I think one time a year is perfectly ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your cute red pants!!! I'm glad you had fun at the fair! I too enjoy eating all that junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh here's the cotton candy and funnel cake! haha PERFECT! i read your blog backwards. SO FUN LIS! i wish we could do this stuff together dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! your pictures get better/cuter every time! i love it! fresh! what a fun date. love these sunny summery feel photos. what a BLAST. sure do miss you guys as my roommates/momanddad hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps blog about this on TT a bit, if you wanna! this is fun and different!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.