Every weekend Chase and I find a new adventure to go on. Whether it's a new beach, new town, or new place to eat, we like to see what's in our area. This past weekend we decided the perfect date would be a lunch date. We don't go on these too often anymore since we left Hawaii, so I thought it would be fun to start up again.
Oceanside is just 15 minutes from where we live, so we decided to head on over there for some beach time and a delicious lunch. The weather is warming up and I was finally able to take off my cover up and not shiver to death, yayyyy! And I absolutely looooveeee Ruby's shakes and eating on piers is fun, so we were sure to hit that up.
>>>Hope you're enjoying your spring break, I know we are!!<<<
me likes! how fun. that last pic makes my tummy growl. YUMMMM droooool
ReplyDeletethis looks so fun!!!!!
ReplyDelete