
As I'm sure you all know, Chase and i LOVE to be outdoors. As soon as we are off work or have a free moment, we like to take it outside. We have such good weather here in California that eating inside seems weird. Unless its while watching one of my favorite shows, I'm always down for that ;). I just love eating dinner on the porch, better yet breakfast. And where we live we can hear the ocean in the distance. Oooo soooo good. Anyway, there I go on one of my rambles. Not what I am blogging about, oops!
A few weekends ago Chase and I decided to go on a hike for our Saturday adventure. We typically choose the beach or surfing, but we like to mix it up here and there and I felt it was time for another hike. Plus its always a good excuse to get some exercise in on a day we usually choose to relax. Hiking in my books counts as a workout ;). It's been fun discovering new places local to our area. This was about 15 minutes or so from our house. I'm typically not a fan of hot desert hikes, but hitting this waterhole at the end made it all worth it. I felt like a lizard basking in the sun :). For more details on this hike see post HERE.
>> Happy weekend everyone! <<
how pretty! looks so fun lisa! xx
ReplyDeletekylie
fun in the sun!
ReplyDelete