my "other" birthday suit


I turned 26 on May 25th and spent a week camping and traveling through California with my triplet sisters. It was a blast and I'll be sure to fill you in soon. I got home from my trip on Memorial Day and Chase had quite the surprise up his sleeve :) As I approached the front porch there was a BBQ goin', chocolate cake being served, and cute balloons dotting the table's umbrella. And better yet, I was surrounded by family.

After dinner, Chase had me close my eyes as he walked me into a dark room, only to have everyone yell, "SURPRISE," with a very well wrapped item that looked very much like a surfboard hehe. Beneath the cute balloon paper was a brand new, jade green with black stripes, 9'2" longboard and an adorable Billabong spring suit to match! Yeeee I can't wait to ride baby waves all summer. I am so grateful for Chase and his thoughtfulness. He knew I'd been wanting a long board since moving back to the mainland so I guess all those times I ramble and get nothing but blank stares and, "mmm hmmm ya," he really was listening?! Well partially at least ;).
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. now i need to go purchase a suit to match my board. so freaking perfect. you're a fox. not fair! haha. my journal is jealous.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.