
Like most weekends, we decided to spend this one at the beach. It becomes our Saturday tradition where we just turn the whole day into a date day :). Since Moonlight Beach is so close to our apartment it seems to be our "go to" these days. To our surprise upon arriving, there was a woody show! I've always loved these cars and whenever I see one I get so excited and just want to paint it and frame it in my living room :).
Woodies are so popular here in Southern California alongside the good ole' VW's. This is something I love about living in Encinitas. There is this laid back small town surf vibe that you can feel everywhere you go. Buildings are covered with colorful murals, local eateries are decked out with local stickers and brands, people are down to earth, healthy and active, and the beach is everyone's playground. To add these woody cars to the bunch just makes sense. They are so rad and fit the beachy lifestyle perfectly. There have been a number of times where I have been driving down the 101 and see them lining the streets for some kind of show. All I know is if I ever owned one it would definitely be sea foam with aloha print seat covers and there would be a fresh lei hanging from the mirror. Oh and don't forget to pop a few kiddos in the back and surfboards on the top! Ideal I would say :).
How fun are those cars?!
ReplyDeleteso fun!
ReplyDeletewhat a great day in sunna californ-I-A hehe
ReplyDelete