This year on Memorial Day I turned the big 27! I really feel like that is old. I know I'm still young, but seriously whose with me? How did my late 20's sneak up so fast, I can hardly believe it. It's funny how time flies and I still feel like my little 18 year old self on the inside. Life is always an adventure and full of surprises and I'm so grateful I get to spend mine with my best friend at my side. We are aging together nicely haha.
Chase planned this whole fun weekend for us to celebrate my birthday and Memorial Day at the same time. We spent the weekend camping and exploring in Joshua Tree and Memorial Day at the beach and BBQing with friends. Lucky for me this year my birthday actually fell on Memorial Day so everyone had the day off of work to party with us, win win!
Joshua Tree is a rad place. The town is small and funky and the park is amazing. Those cute little joshua trees everywhere are so fun and there are lots of boulders and places to explore and hike around. I think Chase and I should explore this whole rock climbing world a bit, maybe next time. Around dusk, we found our own campsite and loved every bit of it. Nothing beats waking up with the sun and a hubby cookin' me some pancakes, yum! I'm so grateful for my husband and his adventurous soul and all the spoiling he did for my birthday. Can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve for my 28th next year ;)!!!
you are so adorable! i gotta go there!
ReplyDeletei like to see that you've adopted cactus kylie
ReplyDeleteand chases eyes
oooohlala