ruths chris

School started up last week and it has been a whirl wind. Chase has been busy busy with accounting, excel stuff, business law, and lots more. Well my school hasn't been so tough...yet. Lets just say I am in a basketball class and a soccer class (split by terms of course). But.....I am also in my senior research class, an internship class, and motor learning which is pretty killer. It is my last semester and I wanted to make it simple, so 9 credits THANK YOU! But it will be getting crazy in the next few weeks and honestly, YIKES! I am doing a senior project that is gonna be LOTS of work. I will post about that another day. But this is my semester of actually DOING. And figuring out my life. Scary. Post graduation??? HELP! After being in school for 6 years you would really think I had that figured out. I have been all over the board. Now its time to decide.

On the bright side last Thursday Chase's Uncle (and mine now hehe) came to Hawaii for his usual monthly business trip. And like usual he spoils us by taking us to amazing delicious gourmet places that fill our bellies better than ever. So we drove to Waikiki and met up with him at Ruth's Chris the best steak house around, at least I think. It is SO GOOD! Unfortunately I felt rather ashamed to photograph my food in that fancy restaurant and wanted to save Chase and his Uncle the embarrassment. But the food is forever pictured in my brain. It comes sizzling, beautifully displayed and in all separate entrees which makes it exciting to stretch out the eating from a stuff your face buffet into a more sharing and grazing style. Just how we like it (except Chase he is skeptical with some sharing...flourless cake sorry hehe).


Walking down the Waikiki strip excited to visit with Uncle Kurt, laugh, and EAT!


Where we parked legally this time without being towed. Deja vu, Black Friday. YES! And as for our three day weekend Chase and I lived it up. Didn't do one ounce of homework or cleaning (oops), slept in, went to the beach, surfed, played sand volleyball with friends, and watched lots of Hulu...Revenge, we are addicted. 
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. aw we always loved it when Kurt took us out. I love Ruths Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i see is your tan face. so tan. so so tan. i forget what its like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lis. We are 4 peas in a pod (you, Chase, me, Chase)...we also LOVE Ruth's Chris. (The first time I ever went was at that one in Waikiki...and okay, I've only been twice. Kills the pocket book. And the waistline. Delish.) And we also love "Revenge" on Hulu! We just got all caught up and now we have to just watch it week-to-week. Kind of a bummer. We've also started watching "Terra Nova." Ever tried it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh yes ruths chris is the best, lucky we didn't have to pay or we wouldn't go there ever haah! and revenge is so good, we watched the only 6 seasons on hulu of episode 1. the other six weren't on there :( how did you see all 12? and i have never heard of terra nava.we will have to discover it. we have no tv or netflix so we rely on red box and hulu hehe!

      Delete
  4. ooooo...Ruth's Chris...someday we'll get there :) I've heard amazing things about the food and presentation! How fun for his uncle to treat you guys :) what a fun night!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.